Media passes are reserved for qualified individuals from approved media outlets. Media passes are not carried over year to year; you must register each year.
To qualify for a complimentary media pass, you must cover the natural health and organic industry on a regular basis.
In order to obtain a media pass, you must:
- Be a reporter, writer, editor, videographer or photographer with an accredited media outlet;
- Be freelance media with proof of assignment on the media outlet’s letterhead;
- Be an active blogger focused on the natural health and organic industry, posting consistently and able to prove a significant readership and online following (5,000 followers on Twitter and/or 2,000 friends or likes on Facebook and/or 1,000 followers on Pinterest/Instagram).
Those not eligible to attend CHFA Trade Shows as media include:
- Those with titles in advertising, account executive, CEO, marketing, president, publicists or public relations, publisher and sales;
- Those writing for newsletters and other limited circulation publications;
- Those writing blogs or producing online content not focused on natural health and organics, and/or blogging for less than three years, without weekly consistency and without a significant readership and online following.
Upon arriving at the CHFA Trade Shows, you will need to bring ID with proof of media accreditation, such as:
- A business card with your name, title and media outlet;
- An assignment letter from an editor, publisher, or producer;
- A copy of at least one article published within the past six months that has your byline;
- A Photo ID Press Accreditation Card.
For new media registrations after Thursday, September 13, please visit the Media Desk at registration on level 600 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, South Building. No new media registrations will be accepted online.