CHFA’s Member Spotlight recognizes the accomplishments of our members who strive to continually improve their business, the communities in which they thrive, and the natural health and organic products industry as a whole.
In an ongoing effort to expand member benefits, the Canadian Health Food Association has developed a means of recognizing the accomplishments of our members in a spotlight section of our bi-weekly eNews publication. Our membership is comprised of companies and individuals who strive to continually improve their business, the communities in which they thrive, and the whole natural health industry. By introducing the Member Spotlight feature in eNews, we aim to bring attention to these achievements as they happen, and to recognize individuals or companies large and small on a consistent, predictable platform.
With each eNews published, we will feature an article communicating a member’s achievement, such as a milestone anniversary, major business accomplishment, an image or logo, and a link to a press release or the member’s website.
To be featured in the Member Spotlight, a member must adhere to the following criteria:
- Must be an active CHFA member in good standing;
- Submissions must be for recent events or accomplishments, or ones taking part in the near future;
- Spotlight feature must be related to the natural health or organics industry
- Submissions cannot include:
- Promotions of new or existing products;
- Sales figures or quarterly reports;
- Endorsements by one company of another.
Examples of Member Spotlight features can be:
- Milestone anniversary;
- A community involvement or charity event organized or sponsored by the member;
- Business expansion, such as opening additional retail locations, or being involved in a merger or acquisition;
- An award recognizing an achievement (CHFA Industry Achievement Awards not applicable);
Please send all submissions (no longer than 250 words) to Lori Goncalves, Bilingual Member Services Specialist, at email@example.com. For more information about this program, you can call Lori at 1.800.661.4510 ext. 221.
* Please note that these are just guidelines and CHFA reserves the right to determine the appropriateness of submissions on a case-by-case basis.