A Votre Sante - Manager and Health food - Grocery Buyer
On February 15, 2017
The Manager and Grocery Buyer is responsible for day to day store operations, including managing inventories, placing orders and merchandising.
List of Responsibilities:
- Inventory management, checking supply and product levels, reordering products, taking receipt and storing items.
- Resolve customer complaints and returns, in a timely and professional manner.
- Implement and enforce established daily operating procedures to ensure store is clean, adequately stocked, organized, and well kept.
- Responsible for the listing and selecting all grocery products carried in the store.
- Implement monthly grocery promotions, and will insure all advertising/signage is properly posted at the proper time.
- In charge of merchandising the store’s lay outs, and setting up displays for monthly specials.
- Ensure all merchandise is stocked and displays are attractive, priced correctly.
- Receiving and price tagging of merchandise.
- Stocking the merchandise on store shelves.
- Make staff schedules, and help resolve internal issues between staff members.
- Aid in the search and hiring of new employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Managing a grocery or health food store for minimum 2 years
Required language: french and english
Back to Job Board