Bio-K Plus International inc. - Territory Manager
On May 19, 2017
Be a part of a dynamic and incredible team in a fast pace growing company! Our values of trust, accountability, integrity, creativity and innovation means something to you? Are you looking to contribute to a team and bring on success? Bio-K Plus is the place for you! We are currently looking for a Full- Time Territory Manager to maximize sales in the Greater Vancouver area.
Reporting directly to the Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for maximizing the sales potential of your respective territory and delivering on established objectives by visiting our customer base, ensuring the proper functioning of promotional activities and product presentations, the planogram space execution, increasing distribution, prospecting new accounts, and training our existing and new customers on all of Bio-K + products. Finally, you will also take care of presentations and training of health professionals such as pharmacists, doctors, nutritionists and in-store sales associates.
More specifically, your responsibilities will be to:
- Visit, service and maintain existing client base as well as develop new customers; influence the influencers (GP, Pharmacist, ND, all other);
- Manage and support broker team in the production of Health Food Annual Coop plan, training on tools and coaching opportunities;
- Obtain ideal product placement in our refrigerators or those of the customer and provide exposure and awareness for Bio-K + products;
- Offer adequate technical training on Bio-K+ features and benefits to in-store associates, pharmacists and key decision makers supported by proven clinical and medical research & studies;
- Plan and execute promotional plan funnel through our Account Manager team for both Drug and Health & Wellness customers;
- Complete all necessary documentation required by company policies and within established deadlines;
- Participate in consumer and trade shows and demonstrate a positive and professional image for Bio-K+;
- Conduct Lunch & Learn education sessions;
- Organize and participate in special events to further generate product recommendations (webinar, conference);
- Ensure proper shelf stock rotation for Bio-K+ product and limit credit expenses with sparing use of car stock and proper ordering pattern for each customer;
- In collaboration with our Customer Service and Logistics teams, ensure on time delivery of products;
- Communicate “Competitive Intelligence” such as new competitors, advertising campaigns to direct report manager;
- Maximize territory coverage and traveling time between calls to increase overall efficiency;
- Organize and prioritize coverage of top A & B accounts (size of business) and visit each account on a predetermined rotation and as needed; Monitor success of actions and sales;
- Demonstrate strong teamwork with peers and provide support;
- Maintain flawless customer records including proper contact information, addresses, phone numbers, e-mail, opening hours, ideal visiting hours and all pertinent additional information in Salesforce;
- Organize product demos according to company policy;
- Maintain open communication and execute other projects and duties that may be assigned form time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- University degree in science or business or equivalent experience;
- 2 years of pertinent sales experience within the Health & Wellness channels;
- Basic knowledge of Salesforce CRM or experience using a Sales Software;
- Possesses great adaptation skills; embraces results and performance driven environments where the customer is centric;
- Positive, strong team player who is autonomous and proactive;
- Excellent listening and diplomatic capabilities;
- Excellent communication, organisational and analytical capabilities;
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
- French will be considered an asset (written and verbal)
- Maintain a valid driver’s license and personal vehicle in good mechanical order. (All business related travel will be covered by the company);
- Available for out of province travelling which may require occasional night stays out of town.
Applications can be sent to email@example.com.
Back to Job Board