Hempco Canada Superfoods - Senior Sales Manager
Vancouer, BC-Nisku Alberta
On July 14, 2017
We are hiring for a Senior Sales Manager to oversee our entire foods division. As Senior Manager, it would be your responsibility to plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate, through middle managers or sales representatives/contractors, trade, broadcasting and other service companies. You will formulate policies which establish the direction to be taken by these companies in conjunction with a senior management consisting of the company CEO and COO. You will be working in the fields of wholesale and retail food trade and must demonstrate a working knowledge of current retail trade in food distribution and food service.
The Sales representatives under your supervision for wholesale trade (food), will sell non-technical goods and services to retail, wholesale, commercial, industrial, professional and other clients domestically and internationally.
As Senior manager , you will perform some or all of the following duties:
- Establish objectives for the company and formulate or approve policies and programs
- Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions regarding sales and distribution,
- Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs; establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall personnel planning
- Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff within the domain of sales
- Co-ordinate the work of regions, divisions or departments
- Represent the company, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the company, in negotiations or other official functions.
- Deliver company presentations and proposals to target accounts
- Promote sales to existing clients
- Identify and solicit potential clients
- Provide customer training and literature for products during the listing phase
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates
- Prepare or oversee preparation of sales or other contracts
- Consult with clients after sale or signed contracts to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support
- Review and adapt to information regarding product innovations, competitors and market conditions
- Overseeing sales transactions through Internet-based electronic commerce
- Attend industry trade shows and events
- Submit weekly sales activity reports to the COO
- Perform other tasks as required
Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Job Board