Garden of Life - Social Media Manager (Permanent Full Time Position)
On July 17, 2017
Garden of Life, L.L.C., is the recognized leader and innovator in whole food, science-based, Certified USDA Organic, and Non-GMO Project Verified nutrition. Here at The Garden, we are passionate about Empowering Extraordinary Health, proudly pioneering and promoting the cleanest nutrition for over 10 years. Garden of Life is honored to be a Certified B Corporation, which requires meeting the highest standards of overall social and environmental performance, and corporate responsibilities. We're proud to be part of a growing community of companies who are dedicated to transparent practices, committed to conscious conversations and aspire to change our world for the better. We wanted to be in the company of other B Corps and, together, be a force for positive change.
We are looking for a Social Media Manager to join our growing Toronto marketing team!
The successful candidate will be passionate about Empowering Extraordinary Health, talented at connecting with people, and a team player.
What will you grow?
- Responsible for the quality and effectiveness of Garden of Life Canada's social media presence across all existing and emerging platforms;
- Manage regular posts, create social media calendar and campaigns, monitor engagement, capture and analyze metrics, insights and best practices, and takes appropriate action;
- Build meaningful connections and respond to all inquiries in a timely manner ;
- Design, create, and manage social media calendar for all platforms and social ad campaigns; works cross-functionally within the company (i.e., marketing, sales);
- Monitor trends and competitors, stay current with social media trends and tools; includes attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, etc.;
- Recruits brand ambassadors/influencers and networks to identify sponsorship opportunities and build community around our product and culture;
- Experience in Loyalty Reward Programs or Brand Ambassador Programs is a bonus.
What tools do you need?
- Bachelor's degree in Public Relations, Communications, or Marketing preferred;
- 3 years Marketing/Social Media/Public Relations experience;
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest etc.) ;
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills;
- Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary;
- Experience using social media scheduling platforms (i.e. HootSuite, Buffer, Falcon, etc.);
- Bilingualism (French) is a bonus;
- A Passion for Empowering Extraordinary Health.
Will you be our next gardener?
Applications can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Job Board