Smartpep Canada Biological Technology Ltd - Sales Rep/Account Manager
On September 12, 2017
We are currently seeking a highly motivated sales professional to join our team as a Sales Rep/Account Manager, the successful candidate will be primarily responsible for growing business and relationships by retaining and developing new and existing customers through effective prospecting and sales techniques. In addition, you will ensure that our customers' needs are exceeded in terms of customer satisfaction.
-Selling new product lines to assigned retail accounts.
- Developing these accounts and managing a sales funnel through effective selling strategies, negotiation, communication and follow up;
- Conducting sales visits within the framework of set company guidelines
- Creating and managing a strategic road plan;
- Create/develop strategies and opportunities through analysis of accounts and territory; and manage a strategic road plan.
- Conducting face-to-face meetings with buyers.
- Attending trade shows and training seminars as required;
- Any other duties or responsibilities that may be assigned to the employee from time to time.
- Minimum 2 years B2B/outside sales experience, selling to retail nutrition and/or health accounts. Additional product knowledge or credentials in the nutrition/ health and wellness field will be an asset.
Applications can be sent to email@example.com.
Back to Job Board