Athletic-Therapeutic-Pharma - Account Manager
On October 10, 2017
Athletic-Therapeutic-Pharma is looking for a positive leader with charismatic communication skills responsible for selling Athletic-Therapeutic-Pharma products to the Natural Product stores in the GVA area
- Manage the above territory by meeting on 5+ stores minimum per day.
- Work with existing accounts to maintain and grow sales, and develop and maintain a database of prospective clients and open new accounts in the territory.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales goals.
- Maintain a client base of existing customers in addition to seeking out new business.
- Develop and deliver sales presentations and product trainings to health food stores buyers and employees.
- Demonstrate how products can be profitable for the retail store and teach the store employees to provide benefits to the consumer.
- Maintain knowledge of competitors in the supplement industry.
- Work daily with National Sales Manager to report progress and elicit feedback and ideas to attain goals.
- Work within all company policies and guidelines getting appropriate approvals prior to committing to customers.
- Follow up with customers on requests and resolve all issues working closely with Granby main office including Client Services, and Finance (Receivables).
- Utilize all tools and systems required for position including but not limited to: Monthly promo system, Outlook calendar, iPad and iPhone, Expense reports, Excel analysis tools, Pitchbooks, Deal sheets, etc.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 2+ years outside sales experience preferably in pharmaceutical or vitamin sales.
- Significant travel required with some overnight travel.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
- Proven ability to close and attain monthly sales objectives.
- Proven ability to learn complex product features and benefits and charismatic communication skills necessary to sell the benefits.
- Basic computer skills including Outlook.
- *Must own a car that can support travel requirements and have a valid driver’s license.
Note: the Account Manager works remotely out of home in traveling to retail stores within the GVA on an established call cycle, requiring two to three overnights per month.
If this is you, and you would love to work in an environment that integrates the values of personal development, holistic health, and high performance, we would love to talk with you!
Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Job Board