St. Francis Herb Farm - Marketing Manager
On November 29, 2017
St. Francis Herb Farm – one of Canada’s leading herbal supplements brands for almost 30 years - is seeking a dynamic Marketing Manager to play a key role in developing and implementing marketing and sales programs that will grow awareness for St. Francis Herb Farm and demand for its products.
Responsibilities will include:
- Plan and deploy successful marketing campaigns from ideation phase to execution
- Work with Sales to develop in-store product promotions and selling materials for sales representatives
- Collaborate with Product Manager to develop go-to-market strategy to support new product launches.
- Manage content development for the website, social media platforms and customer newsletter to ensure a steady supply of new and engaging material for target audiences such as ND professionals and nature product retailers
- Manage the back-end of St. Francis Herb Farm’s Shopify-based website;
- Direct event planning activities and attend trade shows to gathering information, identifying trends and building rapport with customers and other key industry stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Marketing Director to develop the annual marketing plan through rigorous analysis of external market data and identify key insights and recommendations for the business.
- Contribute to the development and monitoring of the marketing dashboards and reports, including metrics related to website, social media and customer retention programs.
- On-going monitoring and reporting of consumer, competitor and industry activity with analysis and recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 5 years' progressive experience in brand marketing ideally in consumer health products sector
- Creative thinker and achieves by setting goals and exceeding expectations
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and execute on multiple projects
- Knowledge of natural health products and/or organic foods is a definite asset
- Ability to analyze data, summarize information to support fact-based business case decisions
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills are essential
- Collaborative team player who demonstrates solution-based problem-solving skills
St. Francis Herb Farm is committed to hiring the best and brightest talent and to do so will consider qualified candidates from outside the area to work remotely with regular visits to the office. Qualified candidates are invited to email their resume in confidence to email@example.com
Back to Job Board