BioSteel Sports - Brand Ambassador
On January 3, 2018
BioSteel is looking for an individual to fill the full-time role of ‘Brand Ambassador’ responsible for the effective promotion and education of the BioSteel brand of products.
The Brand Ambassador will be primarily responsible for:
- Pursuing, managing and performing product demonstrations and sampling initiatives at both retail locations and community events;
- Educating Retail accounts on BioSteel, with a strict emphasis on competitive advantages and positioning against competing products;
- Effectively developing and maintaining a monthly call cycle;
- Creating and managing a strategic road plan in alignment with Territory Managers promotional and launch strategies;
- Collaborating with existing Sales Personnel to develop new sales, marketing and sampling opportunities;
- Conducting account visits within the framework of set company guidelines;
- Participating and working at Trade Shows and Training Seminars as required;
- Performing any other duties or responsibilities that may be assigned to the Employee from time to time.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Strong competency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook);
- Someone that thrives in a fast paced team oriented environment;
- Must be a high energy and responsive individual that is able to interact effectively with all levels of the organization; and
- Strong communication and organization skills.
Applications can be sent to email@example.com.
Back to Job Board