Garden of Life - Marketing Manager
On January 11, 2018
Reports To: Commercial Operations Director
Permanent Full Time Position
Based in Downtown Toronto
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our growing Toronto marketing team. The successful candidate will be passionate about Empowering Extraordinary Health, talented at connecting with people, and a team player. Garden of Life is the recognized leader and innovator in whole food, science-based, Certified USDA Organic, and Non-GMO Project Verified nutrition.
What will you grow?
- Develop marketing strategies and tactics to support Garden of Life leadership & premium quality positioning.
- Prepare and execute marketing plans to support our corporate positioning, in market portfolio and support new product launches Manager.
- Build a social community by leading Digital Marketing, Social Media communication and Brand Ambassador program.
- Support the sales team, and build relationship with key stakeholder throughout the organization.
- Lead and mentor the marketing team composed of 3 direct report.
What tools do you need?
- High attention to detail with excellent proofreading/editing skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Good working knowledge of computer applications (e.g. MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint) & displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube).
- University degree or higher with approximately 2-3 years of dynamic marketing experience.
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial environment where flexibility, integrity, initiative, high energy, resilience and persistence are required.
- Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary.
- Bilingualism (French) is a bonus.
- A Passion for Empowering Extraordinary Health.
Will you be our next gardener?
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include Job Title in the subject line
Back to Job Board