Bioforce Canada Inc - Educator and Consumer Liaison
On February 5, 2018
A.Vogel is seeking a Natural Health Practitioner for Canada (office based in Montreal). This is a full time position, which involves responding to consumer inquiries (Telephone, Facebook and our Consumer Response System (outlook), the revision/development of training materials, public presentations, in-store product education, online webinars and blog/article writing upon request. The position involves occasional travel within Canada.
You will be a resource for office staff, sales force and retailers.
Outcomes/Critical Success Factors:
- Fully Bilingual (excellent written and spoken)
- Product knowledge- in depth understanding of phytotherapy and homeopathy.
- Excellent knowledge about health- from a holistic standpoint
- Professional appearance
- Talented public speaker: inspiring, passionate speaker able to engage audience, and present lectures from a sales angle
- Charismatic, friendly & approachable
- N.D. or N.D.A. certification from a recognized school, or equivalent.
- Excellent public speaker, teacher/educator with 3 + years of experience
- Designated natural health practitioner or clinician with 3 + years of experience
- Computer skills in Outlook and Word to be able to respond to Consumer inquiries via (Web)
- Experience in giving Seminars to Retailers and General Public
- Experience in writing Articles and Blogs
- Organized & able to work well independently
- Strong communication skills and team oriented
- In depth understanding of A.Vogel products
- Natural Health retail experience
- Passionate about Natural Health Products and the Natural Health Industry
- Experience in training a Sales Team on selling techniques and tips
Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to Job Board