LBN Brand Management Inc. - Account Manager
On February 6, 2018
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our Eastern sales team in the Toronto/ Metro Toronto Area in a permanent, full-time capacity. You will be responsible for assigned Eastern Canadian based accounts, predominantly in the conventional grocery space. You will develop strategic business partnerships and proactively manage assigned accounts to achieve business plan objectives on sales and trade spend while contributing to the overall growth of LBN Brand Management Inc. This position will work from home.
The best of the best account managers are:
- Creative – you see problems as challenges and immediately brainstorm solutions.
- Teachable – you’re a passionate learner. You absorb new information, synthesize it and are excited to put it into action.
- Great Communicator – you understand that store owners need to feel heard before they’re ready to hear suggestions.
- Driven – you don’t leave success to chance. You’re the person who makes that extra phone call, goes to that extra trade show or store visit so people can see you care through your actions.
- Under the direction of your supervisor, develop and implement sales KPI’s and other sales metrics; provide summaries to supervisor as required.
- Schedule demos, analyze reports
- Negotiate with Buyers to secure new listings, volume buy-ins, and optimal shelf space
- Assist in preparing for, and then achieve or exceed sales and marketing objectives based on annual strategic business planning.
- Develop and manage relationships with accounts and support them in creating demand at the consumer level. Work directly with all accounts to optimize program effectiveness and execution.
- Deliver consistently strong customer service; work with customers in a professional, courteous and friendly manner
- Seek, create and develop new business opportunities to build brand consumption.
- Responsible for the development of fact-based, analytical and compelling sales presentations. Provide ongoing education, support, and category management insight.
- Be an LBN ambassador, who exemplifies our culture in all internal and external communications and interactions.
Education and Experience
- 3 years + related sales or marketing experience within the natural/organic industry is essential.
- University or College Degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent experience is an asset.
- Previous sales/marketing experience in conventional grocery is an asset.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Communicate in an honest, transparent and authentic way.
- Take ownership and responsibility for your actions, behaviors, and contributions.
- Ability to self-manage and work autonomously within a group/team environment.
- Ability to manage a high level of detail.
- Manage changing priorities.
- Highly organized.
- A sound understanding of financial fundamentals.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Driver’s license in good standing with good driving record.
- Frequent travel is required across assigned territory.
Job Type: Full-time
Applications can be sent to email@example.com.
Back to Job Board