Garden of Life Canada - Bilingual Product Information and Nutrition Education Specialist
On March 2, 2018
We are looking for a Bilingual Product Information and Nutrition Education Specialist to join our growing Toronto team. The successful candidate will be passionate about Empowering Extraordinary Health, talented at connecting with people, and a team player. Garden of Life is the recognized leader and innovator in whole food, science-based, Certified USDA Organic, and Non-GMO Project Verified nutrition.
What will you grow?
- Responds within GoL legal guidelines to consumers' requests via live telephone calls, voicemails, correspondences, faxes and online web chat; monitors and responds to the Product Support voicemail and email boxes;
- Responds to technical questions from webinars, sales representatives and customer service.
- Product information and training - continually reads and stays current with the GoL information published in FAQs, books, newsletter, magazines and websites, participates in product training and webinars organized by the company.
- Assists with authoring and updating product support, website, FAQs, product scripts, and assists with special department research and team projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
What tools do you need?
- Knowledgeable about nutrition and the Health Food industry
- At least 3 years’ experience in nutrition or related area (preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (both in English and French) with high attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Prior experience as a Nutrition Advisor, Health Educator, Fitness and Nutrition Writer, Nutritionist or Herbalist would be an asset
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Knowledge using Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office products
- Bilingualism (French) is required
- A Passion for Empowering Extraordinary Health
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to Job Board