True North Nutrition - Territory Account Manager
On April 9, 2018
True North Nutrition is one of Canada’s leading distributors in the natural health food and sports nutrition industry. Specializing in sales, marketing and distribution of these products, we work with many retail partners and independent health stores to achieve outstanding sales results. Recognized by Profit 100 as one of Canada’s fastest growing companies, we are truly an industry leader offering excellent career opportunities to individuals looking for a rewarding and challenging job. Our head office and distribution center is located in Richmond Hill, Ontario and we employ a national sales force across the country.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated sales professional to join our team as a Territory Account Manager in the Toronto- East area. Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, the successful candidate will be primarily responsible for growing business and relationships by retaining and developing new and existing customers through effective prospecting and sales techniques. In addition to territory management skills we are seeking someone who is a relationship builder and will pride themselves in exceeding customer satisfaction. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of the continuous growth of top sports nutrition and health supplements. We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits, product discounts and a chance to grow your career within an exciting industry!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Selling current and/or new product lines to assigned retail accounts.
- Developing these accounts and managing a sales funnel through effective selling strategies, negotiation, communication and follow up;
- Providing accurate and concise information to buyers on the use and benefits of all company products;
- Maintaining regular direct contact with the Company's head office and management;
- Completing and providing sales activity data to the VP, Sales in a timely manner;
- Conducting sales visits within the framework of set company guidelines
- Creating and managing a strategic road plan;
- Create/develop strategies and opportunities through analysis of accounts and territory ;
- Conducting face-to-face meetings with buyers and coordinating programs for product sell in, and product sell through;
- Attending trade shows and training seminars as required;
- Develop and implement a sound business plan to attain a position of market prominence while meeting sales objectives;
- Any other duties or responsibilities that may be assigned to the employee from time to time.
- Minimum 3 years B2B/outside sales experience, selling to retail sports nutrition and/or health accounts. Additional product knowledge or credentials in the sports nutrition/ health and wellness field will be an asset.
- Post secondary education preferred.
- Excellent computer skills including Excel, CRM software and the ability to interpret and analyze sales reports.
- Able to calculate price margins.
- Ability to creatively execute intended strategies and goals, drive results and invent new ways to grow business within the territory.
- A result-oriented individual with strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interpret information and provide consultation and expert advice to customers and management.
- Effective negotiation and business planning skills.
True North Nutrition offers competitive compensation and benefits, if you are interested in joining our team; please forward your resume to email@example.com
Back to Job Board