Living Alchemy - Territory Manager & Educator
Ontario & Manitoba
On July 3, 2018
Living Alchemy is a new and fast-growing Canadian company that produces certified organic, fermented whole food supplements of the highest quality for the natural health channel. Partnering with a world-renowned fermentation expert and researcher, our month long Kefir-kombucha fermentation process captures the living essence of whole foods and herbs creating activated nutritional complexes that the body intuitively recognises and utilises to maximum, therapeutic effect.
We are seeking a highly motivated, energetic and skilled sales professional to fulfill the position of Territory Manager & Educator for Ontario & Manitoba. Your goal is to build and maintain relationships with natural health retailers and practitioners, spreading the message about a new paradigm in whole food supplements.
Our ideal candidate is a passionate learner of natural health that can transfer their enthusiasm to customers and consumers. Motivated to attain success, they are willing to go the extra mile. Integrity, drive, creative problem solving skills and clear communication are what we like to see.
This position is home based in the Greater Toronto Area and requires daily travel plus some overnight travel. Weeknight and weekend attendance at a small number of industry events throughout the year is also required.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Meet and exceed sales targets as determined by management
- Manage monthly call cycle based on assigned territory and visit 4+ accounts per day
- Deliver sales presentations and trainings to natural health retailers, practitioners and consumers
- Develop and manage sales and marketing plans for each retailer
- Manage predetermined coop, demo, car stock and training budgets
- Demonstrate excellent product knowledge and ensure customers are educated
- Assist stores with merchandising, inventory management and order taking
- Identify and connect with new prospective retailers, practitioners and other opportunities
- Attend and participate in sales meetings and events including trade and consumer shows
- Maintain knowledge of current market developments and trends
- Activity reporting on a CRM program and/or other software
- Daily to weekly communication with the VP, Sales & Marketing
- Participate in monthly sales reviews
- Experience in natural health industry account management with a minimum of two years of outside sales account management, ideally in the Ontario market
- Proven track record of attaining monthly sales targets
- Current knowledge of natural health products - retail experience is an asset
- Post secondary education, ideally includes a natural health modality
- Passion for natural health and in particular whole food supplements
- Self motivated and managed who prioritizes and meets deadlines and expectations
- Detail oriented and organized
- Experience with managing budgets
- Dedication to superior customer service
- Exceptional negotiation skills in addition to verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of using computers (including Office and/or Google Suite), email and internet
- Ability to analyze data as part of managing account performance
- Must be centrally located within the territory ie. GTA area
- A valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
If you would like to be part of our extraordinary team, please send your cover letter and resume to Melanie Gunther, VP, Sales & Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Back to Job Board