Atlantic Canada and Manitoba/Saskatchewan
On June 4, 2018
General Job description:
Covers territory in person by geographically planning store visits, and covering entire territory on a regular basis
Increases sales in existing accounts and opens new retail accounts in territory
Educates retailers and store staff by providing product knowledge, doing demo’s, and emailing information on a regular basis
Works with retailers to create effective marketing plan, promotions and co-op spending
Between visits maintains high level of customer service by calling and emailing retailers and handling all inquiries in a timely manner
Assists CLM with social media by providing pictures of stores carrying our products, picture of demo’s, promotions and other events of interest
Where applicable, attends and/or participates at trade shows, tabletop shows promoting CLM
Joins in on monthly 1/2 hour conference call with Sales Team Leader
This position reports to the Sales Team Leader
- visit stores on a monthly basis, often more than once.
- check inventory and ask for order on each visit.
- introduce new products. Detail features and benefits
- distribute literature, product sample, marketing materials, promotions etc.
- identify one area or product each store does not list and focus on that product group
- email blast between visits to stay ‘top of mind’ with retailer.
- staff trainings both on the spot and formal sit down
- Organize and participate in table top shows
- in-store support after radio program or other media designed to bring consumer in.
- arrange coop opportunities, input from stores as to which media works best them
- ensure marketing specific materials are used in coop or other promotional vehicles
- Develop co-op/marketing budget for territory based on client and ensure spending stays within budget.
A passion for the natural products industry and live the lifestyle
A proven track record in sales and customer service
Experience in product education
Excellent time management skills and effective verbal and written communication skills
Must be able to travel for business in territory and occasionally other parts of the country
Must have own car
Previous experience in the natural health foods or similar industry is an asset
This position is commission based and is ideal for an independent rep looking to complement an existing line up.
If you are interested in joining CLM, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone call please!