On June 8, 2018
Based out of our Head Office in Burnaby, primary responsibilities for this position include Head Office sales representation to designated Key Accounts in the Greater Vancouver area, as well as other accounts as assigned, and regional new business development.
This position requires a highly organized individual with a strong willingness for ongoing education related to the natural and organic food industry. Daily responsibilities will include driving sales at Head Office level by presenting new products, follow-up to orders and deals, ensuring special pricing is in the system as needed, analyzing data to develop strategies, ongoing product knowledge, and general account administration maintenance. This Key Account Manager will also lead a team of store-level reps in providing our excellent customer service.
This is a full time position based out of our Head Office in Burnaby, BC.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPECTATIONS:
• Sales experience in the food industry with a keen interest in natural and organic foods
• High level of initiative and proven self-motivation
• Successful experience managing Key Accounts
• Skill in working effectively with a wide range of partnering companies (customers, vendors, brokers)
• Ability to set objectives, problem-solve, prioritize and achieve goals
• Strategic analysis and problem solving skills and proven business acumen
• Excellent planning and organizational skills, detail-orientation
• Ability to influence others and communicate effectively (verbal and written), both internally and externally
• Knowledge of retail and wholesale merchandising and logistics best practice is an asset
• Successful completion of post-secondary education, such as a Business/Sales Diploma or Degree
• Proficient with computers; Outlook and Excel (intermediate to advanced), experience with an ERP system is beneficial
• Driver’s license and car required (car & mileage allowance provided)
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: June 19, 2018
If you, or anyone you know is interested, please send resume with cover letter and salary expectations to:
Attn: Anita Pollard, Human Resources Manager
email@example.com (on the subject line please note “Key Account Manager – June 2018”)
Note: We thank everyone for their interest but only those advancing to the next stage of the recruitment process will be contacted. Lower Mainland candidates considered only.