LBN Brand Management Inc. - Assistant Brand Manager
On August 1, 2018
LBN is a service-forward natural products brokerage, representing the most disruptive and emerging brands in the industry. We work with like-minded brands and people who share our values and our great taste in food!
We are seeking a positive, passionate, and detail-oriented Assistant Brand Manager located in the Vancouver area. The Assistant Brand Manager contributes to the continued growth of LBN Brands by assisting in brand building and strategy. This is a cross-functional role that requires excellent relationship building skills, written presentation skills, and project management skills. This position will work from home.
The best of the best assistant brand managers are:
- Creative – you see problems as challenges and immediately brainstorm solutions.
- Teachable – you’re a passionate learner. You absorb new information, synthesize it and are excited to put it into action.
- Great Communicator – you understand that our brands are our customers and need to feel heard and you always have their best interest in mind.
- Driven – you don’t leave success to chance. You’re the person who makes that extra phone call, sends the follow-up email, goes to the training, asks “How can I help?”
- Support Brand Managers with implementation of Brand Strategies
- Responsible for Brand on-boarding (completing intake and new item files, gathering images, certificates, packaging flats etc); act as the distributor point person
- Develop introduction communication for new brands, line extensions, changes etc to distributors
- Create and/or gather sales and marketing materials when needed, including sell sheets, presentations, and product samples
- Support Brand Managers with ad hoc projects, including sales and data analysis, distribution gap analysis, and more
- Manage all Brand Assets ensuring they are current and accessible
- Manage Shipper/Sell Sheet Calendar; communicating annual Promo Plans and Shipper activity with appropriate distributor point person
- Participate in weekly team calls, brand trainings and tradeshows
- Utilize MS Office applications, especially Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Other duties as required
Skills you’ll need:
- Work with Brand Mangers and Sales Team to provide support for new listings, line extensions, brand changes
- Anticipate future business needs and proactively prepare and execute with Brand Managers and Sales Team
- Deliver consistently strong customer service; work in a professional, courteous and friendly manner
- Align business processes, drive priorities, and initiatives across brands and sales team
- Seek opportunities for, create and develop LBN Social Media presence
- Be an LBN “ambassador”, who exemplifies our culture in all internal and external communications and interactions
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communications skills
- Work independently
- Strong math skills
- Skilled aptitude for developing strategic and tactical thinking
Education and Experience
- 3 years + related assistant brand, sales or marketing experience within natural/organic Industry is essential
- University or College Degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent experience is an asset
- Previous retail experience within the organic / natural sector is an asset
Skills and Abilities
- Communicate in an honest, transparent and authentic way
- Take ownership and responsibility for your actions, behaviors, and contributions
- Ability to self-manage and work autonomously within a group/team environment
- Ability to manage a high level of detail
- Manage changing priorities
- Highly organized
- A sound understanding of financial fundamentals
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Driver’s license in good standing with good driving record
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Metro Vancouver, BC
In addition to a flexible schedule and an excellent company culture working with a passionate team of industry professionals that truly walk the talk, LBN offers allowances for mileage, phone and internet as well as excellent benefits and Health Spending Account after a qualifying period.
Please send resume with cover letter to HR@LBNbrands.com. We thank everyone for their interest but only those being considered will be contacted. Please visit our website at: www.LBNbrands.com to learn more about us!
Back to Job Board