Rhema Health Products Limited - Quality Control/Assurance; Regulatory Affairs & Compliance
Pitt Meadows, BC
On August 8, 2018
Qualifications and Skills
- Possesses experience that enables the development of exceptional communication, team-work , and interpersonal skills along with committing confidently in the interactions with a diverse group of people.
- Exceptionally well- organized to diligently maintain all required reports, documentation and ensure consistent compliances with relevant policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Demonstrates sound administrative research capabilities
- Maintains a professional attitude in stressful situations
- Is able to assess relevant factors and devise and communicate effective solutions.
- Retains strong knowledge of US FDA Regulations, Precursor Control Regulations, General Quality Control / Assurance requirements, Natural Health Product Regulations, ISO 9001:2015, US and Canadian Nutrition Labeling
Regulation, Dietary Supplement Health guidelines including cGMP/HACCP
If you are interested in joining a dynamic, fast paced company please provide your resume to: Franco Cavaleri BSc PhDc, CSO at
Thank you for your interest, however only candidates selected will be contacted.
Back to Job Board