Nature's Way - Inside Sales Representative
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
On September 10, 2018
Nature’s Way of Canada wants you to join our growing company and team. We are currently searching for an experienced and talented Inside Sales Representative to join the Sales Team. This position will be based out of our Dartmouth head office in Nova Scotia. Nature’s Way is known world-wide as a leading provider of high quality natural medicines and nutritional supplements, including an expansive line of herbs, omega-3 oils, probiotics, and multivitamins.
Reporting to the Inside Sales & Customer Service Manager, the Inside Sales Representative is responsible achieving sales quota by utilizing resources available to effectively deliver product knowledge to new and current customers. With a focus on maintaining strong relationships with our customers, this role is accountable for utilizing product knowledge, both depth and breadth of product portfolio, to influence customer’s choices to the extent that quota is attained. Continuous learning and development in product knowledge, competition and health conditions is expected.
Key Sales Responsibilities include:
- Achieve sales quota by establishing new customers and by selling to current customers.
- Persuasively use product knowledge, both depth and breadth of product portfolio, to influence customer’s choices to the extent that quota is attained. Continuous learning and development in product knowledge, competition and health conditions is expected.
- Develop and implement a territory management system resulting in fulfillment of quota.
- Remain current on technical information regarding the natural health products industry, new and existing products in order to effectively promote Integrative Therapeutics products and educate customers Assist in organizing, and working various industry events such as trade shows & conventions Document the execution of key performance activities, sales, and marketing and company directives.
- Operate autonomously and interdependently within the territory and within the Integrative Sales and Marketing teams.
- Participation in Product Training and Company Sales Meetings
- Other duties as assigned
Additional Key Results and Behaviour will include:
- Achieve sales quota and exceed the minimal threshold of performance on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Perform within acceptable range of service and key performance activities.
- Consistently use available resources in order to attain results.
- Maximize net financial contribution from customer relationships by following company pricing, promotion and car stock policies.
- Consistently demonstrate behavioral competencies in-line with the Nature’s Way Canada Employee Handbook.
- Promote positive interactions within the Nature’s Way Canada teams.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures; and all regulatory and governmental policies.
- Exemplify corporate ethics and compliance behaviors with all internal and external stakeholders.
Qualifications and Required Skills/Abilities:
- Minimum of 1- 3 years of progressive inside and/or outside sales experience, preferably in the consumer products/retail industry Computer skills: MS Office applications, Business Objects, Sales and Customer Care CRM Applications, IP Phone Systems, Web Presentation Software Post – secondary education an asset.
- Health, Food, or Drug channel sales experience is an asset Excellent negotiation and analytical skills along with proven ability to consistently meet or exceed sales targets Strong verbal and written communications skills with proven experience presenting to a varied audience Effective ability to manage inside/phone based sales territory.
- Must be assertive and highly goal-oriented with a keen focus on exceeding expectations Disciplined, highly organized and detail oriented, with a solid track record of effectively managing sales opportunities Effective ability to persuade through product knowledge and selling skills.
- Highly driven and positive team player with outstanding interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Effective ability to operate autonomously and interdependently.
- Keen understanding of store-level selling and marketing
- Experience with SAP or other CRM tool preferred
- Professional training and development experience would be an asset
- Knowledge of natural health products industry would be considered a definite asset
- Bilingualism in French and English would be an asset
WHAT WE OFFER
It is Nature’s Way of Canada’s philosophy to inspire and promote a physically and emotionally healthy workforce. To enhance the health of each Associate and their families, we've created an environment to foster our philosophy. All eligible Associates receive:
- Competitive pay and paid-time off
- Comprehensive Group Benefits Plan for Associates and their families • Wellness initiatives that promote a healthy lifestyle
- A Group RRSP plan with company match
- Profit Sharing Opportunities
- Educational assistance and ongoing-training
If you have been consistently recognized for having an outstanding passion and drive for results and you are interested in making a sizeable contribution to an industry leader with your skills and proven experience, please apply for this position by sending your cover letter and resume, quoting your full name and competition number NWC1826 in the subject line, to CareersCanada@naturesway.com.
This posting will close Monday, September 24th, 2018.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a career with Nature’s Way of Canada. We will contact those applicants chosen for an interview.
Back to Job Board