Hempco - Key Account Manager - Bulk Sales
On September 10, 2018
For more than 12 years, Hempco has been a trusted and respected pioneer, innovator and provider of premier hemp seed foods. Hempco is committed to developing hemp foods, hemp fiber and hemp nutraceuticals, a “tri-crop” opportunity for producers and processors.
Hempco’s vision is to work together to create the world’s healthiest and most sustainable hemp foods.
Many things contribute to the extraordinary culture at Hempco: teamwork, persistence, innovation, health and wellness. Join our growing team at Hempco, the seed of possibility.
We are seeking a self-motivated individual to help drive us into the next stage of growth. Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, the Key Account Manager, Bulk Sales will be responsible for planning and managing relationships between Hempco and our valued customers. This Key Account Manager, Bulk Sales will establish ongoing rapport with existing customers and assist the Vice President of Sales in developing strong customer relationships within an assigned territory or area to provide in-depth customer solutions.
- Foster relationships with business partners, potential clients, and business contacts to attract new business and enhancing organization reputation
- Develop and execute a strategy for discovering and securing new business opportunities either locally, regionally, or nationally
- Manage all Key Accounts in an assigned region and establish Hempco as a first-choice partner with key customers
- Develop negotiation strategies by evaluating risks and potentials
- Assess, determine, and realize company quarterly business growth goals
- Create a business development database to evaluate performance and organize client and prospective client information
- Guides others in understanding and acting upon Customer, Consumer and Industry insights
- Champions multi-functional resources to successfully implement brand/category strategies for each account to improve and enhance customer service
- Utilizes competitive information benchmarking our performance and understands strategic implications
- Work with internal departments to ensure customer transactions are processed accurately and efficiently
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions
- Assist in creating Request for Proposal (RFP) responses to potential clients
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years related Sales experience including 3-4 in a key account function
- Strong knowledge of sales function processes and cross-functional exposure to other company business operations (logistics, inventory management, marketing, supply chain)
- Ability to communicate operational improvements using business case process
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced, high growth environment
- Demonstrated leadership ability, team management and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong team player with the ability to conduct work with confidentiality and professionalism
- Ability to prioritize and organize a constantly changing workload while maintaining a high level of integrity and accuracy to meet key deadlines
- Self-starter with the ability to identify problems and then develop and implement solutions
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to develop financial analysis and reporting in an efficient and effective manner
- Ability to think strategically and make quick decisions
- Ability to multitask in a rapidly changing environment
- Experience in using technology; including ERP
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Accountable for results, strives to meet and exceed expectations
- Strong written, verbal and communication skills
- Be positive, energetic and comfortable in an open, dynamic and collaborative company culture
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related discipline
- We would like to thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply on our website https://www.auroramj.com/careers/
October 1, 2018
Hempco is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to Job Board