Natural and Specialty Products Sales Team
We are looking for someone with passion and knowledge of the growing world of natural products. Our new team member will enjoy a close-knit office and dynamic work environment with no two days being the same. Please keep reading to learn more about some of the responsibilities this new team-member will be undertaking:
Data Entry – Publishing – Sales:
- Prepare and maintain all company and office forms to support the Natural Account Manager team
- Support account managers on a variety of projects including presentations, promotion calendars, and sales planning
- Coordinate with client development managers on new product launches and product distribution
- Provide product line updates to the Western Sales Team (Natural & Key Accounts)
- Create product sneak peeks for the team
- Create posters or related point of sale material for retailers
- Work with all stakeholders to support the creation and distribution for all sales related items such as: sell sheets, danglers, displays, signage and coupons
- Create gift baskets as needed for seasonal promotions
In Store Photo’s and Flyers:
- Support account managers with any requests for images, in-store or online
- Coordinate with the client development team to provide important photos for presentations and published work
- Coordinate ordering and distributing of samples from clients for new product launches, line extensions, new distributors etc. for all stakeholders
- Organize and distribute samples to the natural sales team in a timely manner
- Keep the office environment in an inviting state to ensure successful client visits at any time
- Ensuring the in-office sample room is always well stocked and organized
- Maintaining samples and testers required for retailer accounts
Store Tours, Audits, and Miscellaneous Tasks:
- Provide back up for other sales and marketing functions such as:
- trade show set up, retailer audits, client retail store tours etc.
- Ability to adjust schedules and priorities “on the fly” in order to support the sales team
- Strong working knowledge of all Microsoft Office products
- Desire to learn and grow within the Natural Sales world
- Access to a vehicle
- Ability to work with and manipulate large volumes of data
- Available Monday to Friday during business hours
Consistently voted one of the best places to work, Acosta gives you the opportunity to work with the world’s most beloved brands that you know and use every day. Every employee is given the keys to charter new ground as they collectively live in the moment of building experiences together. We are a cast of diverse, yet like-minded individuals and we believe in taking risks, creating shared experiences not just for our clients, but for each other to guarantee we’re making the next chapter of everyone’s story the most memorable one yet.
DISCLAIMER: Mosaic North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business.
We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs, to the extent required by law.