Definition: CHFA is pleased to provide a forum for students to engage with the industry in which they one day hope to work. Our trade shows are an excellent learning forum, but first and foremost they are a place of business for the manufacturers and retailers currently working in the industry. In order to ensure that the flow of business is not disturbed, CHFA has implemented restrictions related to student admission at our show.
CHFA offers complimentary access to the trade show to students enrolled in programs that will have them working in the natural health or organic industry upon graduation.
Students may not pre-register. Upon arrival at the event, students will be issued a student badge.
- Admission is granted on day two of the trade show, which is Sunday. Students may not attend on Saturday.
- Students may not attend the conference program.
- Student ID is required and their program must be related to the natural health or organic industry.
- This is a trade event where product is not for sale for personal use.
- Please be courteous and take samples only if offered by the exhibiting company.
CHFA West is open to individuals currently working within the natural health and organic products industry.
The primary target audience for this show is individuals that sell or professionally recommend natural health
products, specialty foods or organics directly to consumers.
Identification is required for all non-CHFA members to gain access to the conference and trade show. CHFA
must be able to easily verify both of the following:
- Your organization's active involvement in the natural health, organic or grocery industry
- Proof of your employment by said company
Multiple documents may be required to confirm registration category and required verification.
Acceptable industry involvement verification includes, but is not limited to:
- Health care accreditation
- Marketing channels such as website and unique domain based e mail address
- Recent purchase orders from CHFA exhibitors
Acceptable proof of employment includes, but is not limited to:
- Business license
- Business Card with photo ID
- Health Care accreditation
- Pay stub with photo ID (please protect your privacy by covering your SIN and deductions, etc.)
Photo ID will be required to pick up all badges on-site.
Event Refund Policy
Trade show registration is non-refundable once registration is approved or, for pending
registrations, less than 21 days' notice prior to the commencement of the conference and trade show.
Upon submission of your registration, your details will be verified by CHFA. You will
receive an official confirmation once your registration is approved (for non-members this is once industry
and employment verification is reviewed.) CHFA reserves to itself the right to restrict entry to the show
and/or conference to any individual. Any such person requested to leave the show and/or conference shall do
so immediately on request, whether previously issued a badge permitting entry.
Fees paid for conference sessions will be refunded, less a $50 administration fee, when cancellation is
received in writing 21 days prior to the commencement of the conference and trade show. Send your
cancellation notification to email@example.com.
Cancellations received after this date will not be entitled to a refund.
Rules and Regulations
- Badges are non-transferable and must be visible at all times
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- No wheeled carts or luggage will be allowed on the trade show floor
- Infants are not permitted in seminars
- Soliciting by attendees on the show floor is prohibited
- Please ask before you take. Not all products on display are intended as samples
Photography and Video
CHFA reserves the right to take photographs and video footage of our events for our own records,
publicity and promotional purposes. In consideration of admission to CHFA Trade Show and Conference, the
attendee or exhibitor hereby gives permission in perpetuity to reproduce, copy, publish, or otherwise use
his/her likeness and/or voice, whether in electronic or print media, as taken from the event or any
material based upon or derived there from, or to refrain from so doing, in whole or in part, throughout
Media personnel are permitted to photograph or do videography only if wearing a media badge, and with
the permission of those being photographed or filmed.
Attendees are encouraged to photograph their visit to CHFA events and share their experience on social
media. Attendees are not permitted to take video footage at CHFA events.