Choose CHFA for your International Trade Certificates!
An International Trade Certificate (ITC) is a formal, unique document that contains information regarding the regulatory status of either a natural health product (NHP) or site (facility) in Canada. ITCs serve to assure foreign regulatory authorities that NHPs exported to their countries can be marketed in Canada in compliance with the Natural Health Product Regulations.
CHFA is authorized by Health Canada to issue ITCs to facilitate international trade. CHFA’s ITC program was developed in accordance with the information and templates originally established by Health Canada.
Under CHFA’s ITC program, certificates are verified against Health Canada’s two official databases:
- The Licensed Natural Health Products Database (LNHPD); and
- The list of Site Licence Holders.
You can be confident in CHFA’s reliable, timely service and successful track record in preparing ITCs for export to more than 50 countries.
Reasons to Source your ITCs from CHFA:
- Benefit from CHFA’s regulatory expertise.
- Obtain your ITCs from a trusted and reputable industry partner.
- Have confidence in CHFA’s successful track record preparing ITCs for more than 50 countries.
- Benefit from CHFA’s strong working relationships with Health Canada and CFIA.
- Expect reliable and timely service.
- Obtain discounted rates for volume orders.
- Connect directly with our dedicated staff.
- Benefit from ITC security features to ensure a lifetime of traceability and certificate integrity.
- Confidentiality guaranteed.